people, i may have gotten the biggest fuckin deal of a lifetime. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6312624554&ssPageName=ADME:B:BN:US:1
that is the hallowed website of the auction that i won not too long before posting this very post. within that sacred website, you will realize that i have purchased 32 and a half hour worth of spiderman episodes (65 episodes in all, every last one of the 90’s) for no more than $33. Here is the part where i scream wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOt
In conclusion, I AM GOD, WORSHIP THE GROUND I WALK UPON!!
Check that site out, it’s in a different language, sure, but that’s not why your visiting it. listen to the song to figure out where i got my previous post from.
Well, my Premium’s gone, and so’s my cool Kristen ITC font. Aww well, at least i still got my smileys right? SMILEYS AHOY!
Yeah, so the other day i got my System of a Down album. Their first album, self titled, thank you very much. FUCKIN AMAZING ALBUM. insane headbanging material. dl “spiders” (which i learned to play today!) “soil” “sugar” “suite pee” “darts” and “ddevil”. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TAKE HIM AWAY FROM US YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! *screaming guitars cue in*.
Don’t you realize, that evil, lives under the motherfuckin skin?
Oh yeah, I also got my Good Burger DVD. How can you NOT like Kenan and Kel anyway, i mean COME ON!! WHY DID THAT SHOW HAVE TO GET CANCELLED? WHY? WHY?! WHY?!!!!!!!! *sobs in a corner*
Yesterday, a historical moment. I GOT MY SHOES!!!! Go check ’em out.
The black ones, of course. White’s stupid.
Hey guys, guess it’s been a while since i updated. well anyway, I found this really kick ass song by H.I.M. If anyone likes this band, then dl “Sigillum Diaboli”. Fuckin amazing song. Yeah, besides that, nothin really. I feel like i’ve been listening to a lot of older music. like im goin backwards. most people listen to some artist’s early albums and as new ones get released, they listen to those. but it’s the opposite with me. take manson for example. golden age of grotesque and holy wood were his latest two albums. i listened to those MONTHS ago, but it was only recently that i’ve gotten to listen to antichrist superstar and portrait of an american family, which i’ve come to realize kick all ass. i’ve also been listening recently to old metal, like hair metal. guns n’ roses for one. dl “My Michelle” for some damn cool guitar work and lyrics, kick ass song. Alright then, I’m done. Later.
How many software developers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None. That’d be a hardware problem.
Why is Bill Gates house so cold?
Because he forgot to install windows.
How many forum posters does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- 1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
- 16 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
- 6 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
- 27 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs
- 50 to flame the spell checkers
- 48 to correct spelling/grammar flames
- 7 to argue over whether it’s “lightbulb” or “light bulb” … another
- 6 to condemn those 6 as anal-retentive
- 2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is “lamp”
- 15 know-it-alls who claim *they* were in the industry, and that “light bulb” is perfectly correct
- 154 to email the participant’s ISPs complaining that they are in violation of their “acceptable use policy”
- 118 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
- 203 to demand that cross posting to hardware forum, off-topic forum, and lightbulb forum about changing light bulbs be stopped
- 111 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts *are* relevant to this forum
- 306 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
- 1 to ask if when buying a new bulb they should go for a ***** or bayonet type
- 98 to argue that their version of ***** in or bayonet is better than the other and always will
- 27 to post URL’s where one can see examples of different light bulbs
- 14 to post that the URL’s were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL’s
- 3 to post about links they found from the URL’s that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
- 33 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add “Me too”
- 12 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
- 19 to quote the “Me too’s” to say “Me three”
- 4 to suggest that posters request the light bulb FAQ
- 44 to ask what is a “FAQ”
- 4 to say “didn’t we go through this already a short time ago?”
- 143 to say “do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs”
- 1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again
Hey there, hard drive came in today, but unfortunately one of the 48 pins was broken (thank you SO FUCKIN MUCH eBay, used hard drive, seller, and USPS), so now out of my 40gb, my drive is in reality only 31.4gb which pissed me off to no end. One entire spindle apparently is out, so there goes 9gbs.
Okay, so now that i’m done with the technical rambling, I am still awaiting my DVD’s and MGS: Twin Snakes, grrrr I wish I had patience .
May I comment on this being one of the most boring days I’ve EVER been through? I mean NOONE is around. SOMEONE SAVE ME!